Master Acupuncture Healing Centre
Welcome to Master Acupuncture Healing Centre. We offer a wide range of treatments; from traditional Chinese acupuncture to Registered Massage Therapy. Our acupuncture treatments are both an alternative to Western medicine and a complement to it for a wide range of medical conditions.
At Master Acupuncture Healing Centre, our treatment style is highly personable and only high quality healthcare is provided. In all cases, our mission is to provide you with the highest standard of care. We can recommend a treatment plan just for you. We have extensive experience working in the healthcare field, in and out of hospitals.
Jun Wang — R.TCMP, R.Ac
● Jun Wang received his Bachelor of TCM Degree from Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China) in 1993
● In 2003 Jun Wang received his Masters degree in TCM from Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China)
● Teaching Traditional Chinese Medicine at Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (1993 ~ 2008)
● Working at the famous teaching hospital of Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (1993 ~ 2008)
● Working at acupuncture clinic in Mississauga (2008 ~ now)
● Member in good standing with the Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
● Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Acupuncturist in Ontario.
Linda (Qin) Li — R.M.T
Linda graduated from renowned Kikkawa College in the Massage Therapy program. She has had extensive experience in massage as formerly a professional Traditional Chinese Medicine teacher . She use a variety of techniques such as myofascial, trigger point and deep tissue therapies as part of her treatment. Her goal is to help patients identify and correct any postural and functional imbalances that can lead to physical and emotional discomfort.